Thursday, December 5, 2019

Freedom in the Mountain Wind by Misty Beller

I haven't read a book from this author that I haven't loved!  And this is the start of a new series The Call of the Rockies.  I live in the Rockies and the mountains are amazing.  So I have been trying to envision no freeways and good roads to get up there.  I could never!  So it is great to read of the adventures of Susanna Wilkins and her dying father as they make this last trek to fulfill her father's last dream of following the trails of Lewis and Clark.

The danger are many, the adventure is high and the characters are endearing. (except for a few, of course!) 

I couldn't put this book down, such a great read!  This is a good Christian book and full of emotions. Can't wait to read the next book in the series!!

I received an ebook copy of this book from the author.  All thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment