Thursday, December 12, 2019

The Amish Wedding Promise by Laura V. Hilton

It's her wedding day and she has cold feet.  Everyone says it's "normal".  Grace always dreamt of her wonderful wedding day but she's not feeling right about it.  She prays that God will stop the marriage and is her prayer answered in a shocking way as a horrible tornado appears and all signs of her fiance are that he did not survive.

As Zeke comes from Shipshewana to help those who experienced the tornado, he tries to help Grace find her fiance.  His feelings for her are strong.

This was a wonderful story!  I loved it.  It had a really different storyline and I had to keep reading to see the outcome!  What is going to happen????  So good!  You will love book 1 of this new series!  I know I did!

I received an ebook copy from NetGalley.  All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment