Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Amish Christmas Miracles Collection by Multiple Authors



I have read an early copy of Jennifer Spredemann's story 'An Unexpected Christmas Gift', one of the stories included in the Amish Christmas Miracles Collection' releasing November 10, 2020. This book is a compilation/anthology of 14 different stories by 14 authors.  Some are new to me and some are old faves! I am now anxious to read the rest of the stories! 

This was such a sweet story of an older Amish woman who thought perhaps she was beyond the normal marriageable age.  Through a mysterious gift she finds that God's mercy and His hand have a most incredible way of guiding her in the direction her life should take.  Without giving away the story, I will say that this book was a sweet reminder of God's attention to our personal lives and that His hand is in all things.  

I really enjoyed the message that was shared in this book and the story was fresh and new.   I really loved the story. 

I had the pleasure of reading another story in this book written by Jennifer Beckstrand.  This story was entitled Peanut Butter Christmas.

It was featuring the 8 year old Petersheim brothers, Alfie and Benji, a delightful set of twins that have been wonderful matchmakers.  They are full of fun, mischief and all about adventures!  The author is known for her wit and humorous reads that are very enjoyable, as was the case with this story.  This story is very enjoyable and filled with Christmas Spirit.

I also read the story Christmas to Treasure by Rachel J. Good.  I loved this story of a marriage of convenience.  It seemed like a story that would actually happen as people try to help one another in different life situations.  I enjoyed that there were conflicts and life was certainly not perfect as Rose might have hoped for as she was married to the man she had loved and lost to another woman and the memories of her seemed to linger.  This was a very heartwarming story and was sweet and left you with good feelings!

I think you will love this compilation.  Just so enjoyable.

I am sure this collection of stories will delight any readers of Amish fiction.  The stories are very fun to read!

I received this from the authors.  All thoughts are my own.

5 comments:

  1. Thank you, Sonja! I can't wait to get my own copy of the book so I can read Jennifer Beckstrand's story along with all the others. I'm certain this is going to be an outstanding collection! And what a bargain for those who purchase it at the amazing preorder price.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Sonja! Like Jennifer Spredemann, I am so excited to read all the stories in this collection. If you love romance and mischievous children, you're going to love A Peanut Butter Christmas. Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete