Wednesday, August 19, 2020

The Drifter by Jennifer Spredemann Amish Country Brides Series Book 4

I just finished reading The Drifter, the next book in the Amish Country Brides Series.  The whole series has been really engaging and interesting to read.  In this book we see Josiah, who has left the Amish life behind as he has sought the Englischer life style.  After many years pass, he receives a letter that leads his life into directions he probably never dreamed of.

Josiah has a kind and endearing personality and this comes through clearly in the book and you really enjoy the journey with Josiah.  He has stuff to overcome, to deal with and take responsibility for.  This is sometimes very hard in life and does he have the faith he needs to do those things that he faces?

Just as with the previous stories, I was delighted to read this one.  And they are all so good.  You won't want to miss any of them!  This is a great Christian-themed book, well worth your time to read.  I wasn't able to put it down, till I knew exactly what happened!

I received an ebook copy from the author, all thoughts are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment