Sunday, August 9, 2020

Amish Christmas Miracles Collection - An Unexpected Christmas Gift By Jennifer Spredemann


 I have read an early copy of Jennifer Spredemann's story 'An Unexpected Christmas Gift', one of the stories included in the Amish Christmas Miracles Collection' releasing November 10, 2020. This book is a compilation/anthology of 14 different stories by 14 authors.  Some are new to me and some are old faves! I am now anxious to read the rest of the stories! 

This was such a sweet story of an older Amish woman who thought perhaps she was beyond the normal marriageable age.  Through a mysterious gift she finds that God's mercy and His hand have a most incredible way of guiding her in the direction her life should take.  Without giving away the story, I will say that this book was a sweet reminder of God's attention to our personal lives and that His hand is in all things.  

I really enjoyed the message that was shared in this book and the story was fresh and new.   I really loved the story. 

I received an ebook copy of this book from an author of this book.  All thoughts are my own.

Jennifer Spredemann

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Sonja! I'm glad you enjoyed the story. :) To GOD be the glory!!!

    ReplyDelete