Friday, May 22, 2015

Ruth's Dilemma by June Belfie

Just finished this ebook by June Bryan Belfie.  It was a full-length book from the Series, The Zook Sisters of Lancaster County.  Did I like it?  Yes, very much and it is, as of this morning, still free on Amazon.  So grab it and read it.  You will enjoy this read.

Because I had it on Kindle, I was able to plug in the earphones and  listen while I drove home, and when I was on the train.

The story is about two Amish sisters, Ruth and Emma, two years apart in age, both of marriageable age, both in love with the same Amish man, Jeremiah.  Emma is much more pronounced about letting everyone know that she has her cap set on Jeremiah.  So Ruth feels she has to hold back and hide her feelings from Emma, and of course Jeremiah.

It's a good book, you'll enjoy it and it's a good Christian read.  I recommend it and at the price, you can't go wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment