Friday, July 24, 2015

Writer off the Leash by Michelle Griep

This was my second "How-to" book that I have read.  Because this was about "Growing in the Writing Craft", I am definitely a bit worried about how I write this review!  Ha ha!  Well, I will be honest and "myself".

I myself, only write blogs, journals, how-to do genealogy materials and other "stuff", not fiction book, but I must say this book definitely gave me some new ideas for writing, regardless of "what" I am writing.

Needless to say this was a very amusing book, while going through the various teaching steps, procedures, etc.  The author does certainly have a way with words.  I found it hard to put down, which was unexpected for this type of reading material.

I may not become an expert blogger, but at least I have a book to refer to as to how to do so!
So that said, I do recommend this interesting, as well as entertaining book to all aspiring writer wannabes.  I think you will learn a lot and realize patience is definitely a key word in the writing process.  Thanks, Michelle for a most interesting read.

The author:  Michelle Griep can be found at the following  website.

She is the author of many fictional works which I hope to be lucky enough to read!

No comments:

Post a Comment