Thursday, July 23, 2015

Brian's Choice by Vannetta Chapman

Brian’s Choice is a novella prequel to Vannetta's Plain and Simple Miracles collection.These are stories of love, family and Amish community in Oklahoma. 

I was lucky enough to have had a chance to read this ebook and have to say, Vannetta Chapman has a wonderful new book!  As always, she never disappoints and I totally enjoyed this quick but well-developed novella.

Brian is an "Englischer" who has a troubled past.  He moves on in his life and because of his want to begin again, and has joined the Amish faith, adapting to their beliefs and customs in hopes of a better 

As a former professor, a teaching job at the Amish school is a new turn in his life.  This story is about love and forgiveness, including  forgiveness of one's own self, which is probably the hardest forgiveness of all.  I really enjoyed this book and look forward to reading the series.

I received an ebook copy of this book for my honest review which I have given.  

The author, Vannetta Chapman

No comments:

Post a Comment