Sunday, October 2, 2016

From Depths We Rise by Sarah Rodriguez

This book.  It was overwhelming, the trials that this woman and her family and friends had to go through.  The book especially touched me as I lost my father the past March after suffering for eight years with ongoing health issues.  So it was very close to my heart as I read this.

The story of their trials and illnesses were beyond anything most people have to go through, and when you do you know that all things lie in God's hands as to how your own story will go.

The book touched my soul and I felt tears welling throughout the reading of it.  It was amazing how despite it all, she clung to her faith and never waivered, but relied on the Savior to comfort their family and bless them and for the miracles of healing both in body and in spirit.

A wonderful book you will NOT want to miss.

I received a copy of this book from Barbour Publishing for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment