Sunday, October 23, 2016

Titus Returns by Amy Lillard


This latest addition to the Wells Landing Series, book 5, is amazing.  Titus Lambert returns after 5 years of prison confinement, to his Amish home.  Worried about how he will be received by family and friends, he works to find his path.  Unsure whether to rejoin his church, he takes time to determine what paths to follow.  Englisch world or Amish world?  The love of his life who had promised to wait, is no longer available, or is she??

Oh yes, another great book by Amy Lillard!  This book held onto my attention and within one day, I had it finished.  And I wanted MORE!  It was great.  I so recommend this book to Amish book fans because it is so good.  I love prodigal son stories and this one was wonderful.

You can find this book for pre-order at this link.  Now go get it! You will not be sorry!

The author:  Amy Lillard:

I received a copy of this book from the author for my honest review, which I have given.

No comments:

Post a Comment