Saturday, November 5, 2016

Saving Gideon by Amy Lillard





Saving Gideon was a book of a 3 part series by Amy Lillard.  It was great.  I have now read 2 of the books of this series and definitely want to read the one I haven't read yet. although this is can be a stand alone book, as well.

This story of heartache for both parties defined how together they restored the direction of both their lives and helped each other to gain back the trust and happiness both had lost.

I really enjoy Amy Lillard's Amish books.  She really seems to have a definite connection with the ideals and the shortcomings of human nature and the need to find God in each of our lives.

The storyline was unique and interesting.  The book held my attention and I had a hard time putting it down.  I will continue reading books by this author.  She is GOOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment