Monday, November 14, 2016

Christmas in the Cove by Carol Ross

This was my first book by this author.  I really enjoyed it.  It was a contemporary romance but definitely a clean read.  Just my style.

The book starts out with lots of action and an accidental reunion of a long separated couple.  But will this reunion be possible because of their ending together?  Aubry felt great loss when Eli separated from her.  Why?  Now after twelve years things are not so easy to forget, yet Aubry and Eli find themselves working together in their dangerous jobs.

A very intriguing storyline with romance, suspense and lots of action.  A good book for those who enjoy a mystery.  And a great Christmas read! I hope to read more from this author.

I received a copy of this book from the author for my honest review, which I have given.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the lovely review! So glad you enjoyed the story and I'm thrilled to be on your site.

    ReplyDelete