Saturday, September 23, 2017

An Amish Christmas Love by Beth Wiseman, Amy Clipston, Ruth Reid, Kelly Irvin

This was a wonderful set of four Amish Christmas novellas by four of my fave authors.

They were not connected to one another, but each independent stories of love, trust and an abiding trust in God.  I loved reading each and every one of them.  I did have a fave, however, and that was the final story in the book by author Ruth Reid.It was entitled "Home for Christmas".  I loved the warm, wonderful feelings that it left me with.

If you want a truly inspirational set of stories to read this holiday season, this is the set!

I know you will love it!

I received a copy of this book from the publisher for my honest review.  All thoughts are my own.

You can grab a copy of this book here.

No comments:

Post a Comment