Monday, September 11, 2017

Amish Old House Mysteries The Witch Burning by D. Gail Miller

This was actually volume 3 of this series.  I haven't yet read the first two, but hope to.  The Main character  is Hannah Gingerich, soon to be married to Laban.  But in the meantime, a mystery appears, an old house, old spinster sisters, and lots of other unusual things to investigate.  Hannah wants very much to solve the mystery of what happen in the past and was never known.

This was a fun novella.  I always love a good mystery and add an Amish theme and it's all the better.  I enjoyed reading this book and am delighted that although it was v. 3, I was easily engaged and didn't  have the feeling that I was not sure what was happening and who was who.

This is the first I have read from this author.  It was enjoyable and a good mystery.

I received an ebook copy of this story from the author for my honest review, which I have given.

No comments:

Post a Comment