Saturday, September 16, 2017

Write By Your Side by D.J.Van Oss

This was a really fun read and I enjoyed it so much.  This sweet romance was about two writers, who, because of a contract signed without careful reading of the small print, find themselves somewhat in a bad predicament.  Having been together some time previously in a relationship that didn't work out,  the last thing on their minds was to have to spend time together writing a book that was require by the contract.

It was really an entertaining book and it was fun to see their interactions as they found themselves spending time together that they had never intended to.

I highly recommend this very sweet romance and am happy that I was able to read it.  I hadn't read this author's work previously but plan to continue doing so.

I was given an ebook copy from the author for my honest review, which I have given.

You can grab your copy at this link!

No comments:

Post a Comment