Saturday, November 10, 2018

Guarded Prognosis by Richard L. Mabry M.D. (Audible version) Narrated by Bill Nevitt

I really enjoy the opportunity I had to listen to the Audible version of this book.  Especially when it's a good book like this.  I love the fact that I can listen to a book and still get some work around the house done.  I like that because I feel as though I am enjoying my tasks more as I get to hear a great book.  

The narrator was Bill Nevitt.  I enjoyed his voice and expressions as he portrayed various characters, changing his voice to be able to distinguish between the people in the story.


Dr. Mabry's latest book was so good! I had a difficult time putting it down!    There was a lot of mystery, suspense, adding up to an absolutely great book.  The subject matter was very contemporary, very believable and certainly something that might be a real occurrence in the life of a doctor.

There was also just a little touch of "romance" perhaps.  This book is a book that you won't want to miss, especially if you like to read mysteries, which I definitely do!

I liked the fact too, that there was some religious intonations which showed that we all can do many things on our own, but can do all things with God.  That we should trust and remember Him and that it's never too late to turn our lives around.

All in all, a great book and I am very happy that I had the chance to read it.

I received an Audible copy from the author. All thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment