Saturday, December 15, 2018

A Quilt For Jenna by Patrick E. Craig

Heartbroken and alone, Jerusha finishes her quilt and prepares it's sale.  As she and her driver head out on a soon to be tragic evening, a story enfolds which shares the hurt and heartache that she has experienced.

This is book 1 in the Apple Creek Dreams series.  I couldn't put it down and read it in one sitting.  There was lots of drama and heartfelt expression in this book.  The author set the book in the time period of WWII and thereafter.  Jerusha blames her husband for the loss of her child, something she can't get past.  She has lost her faith.

The story shows the importance of friendship through different cultures, love of family, and the need for a trust in God to help soften the sting of the hardships that life can bring.

If I could give this 10 stars, I would definitely do so.  It was that good.

I received a copy of this book from the author.  All thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment