Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Searching For You by Jody Hedlund

This was book 3 of this series.  I recently read book 2 and knew I had to keep reading this series.  Again Jody Hedlund has written an enthralling story of the orphan trains and lives of those who were placed in families, not always because of the right reasons.  It was a heartwarming and touching story, starting out in New York and the rough existence that Sophie experienced there causing her to take two children that she greatly cared for to find homes with what she hoped would be a loving family.

This is a great book.  And because I missed book 1, I will have to get a copy to read.  I have to admit, this author is becoming one of my faves!

I received an ebook copy from NetGalley.  All thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment