Sunday, December 2, 2018

This Homeward Journey by Misty M. Beller Heart of the Mountains Book 5

Anxious to travel by horse to Canada with her 12 year old son, Rachel sets out on her own to find her brother.  She is leaving behind a late husband whose addictions caused anything but a happy life.  No longer trusting she refuses to travel with some men who are going in the same path as she had planned.  But things change as a close call with a bear, makes Rachel realize that there is safety in numbers. 

I loved this book.  Exciting from page one till the end.  I have enjoyed the whole wonderful series by this author.  You will not be able to put it down.  I did find myself a bit frustrated with Rachel in refusing help so often.  But that was the type of woman she was.  The book shares a story of faith, trust and the importance on relying and trusting in God.  Really loved how the story proceeded, the characters and that the author can really create a wonderful read.  Highly recommended.

I received an ebook copy from the author.  All thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment