Thursday, December 13, 2018

The Rancher's Homecoming by Anna J. Stewart Book Return of the Blackwell Brothers

This was the last book in the series!  I have now read 4 of the 5 and hope to read the Rancher's Rescue, as well.  This seems to be the culmination of the four other stories with the return of the brother, Chance to the family ranch.

It's a love story for Chance as he struggles with memories of his late wife.  It's a wonderful story, just like the other three I have read.  I love this series.  I definitely wish it would continue...such good reading. 

This is the first book from this author that I have read.  She's good and I will be looking for other titles that she has written.  I highly recommend this book and the series as a whole.  So glad I read them!

I received a copy from the author.  All thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment