Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Destination Romance by Julane Hiebert, K. Marie Libel, Rose Allen McCauley, Kim Vogel Sawyer, Constance Shilling Stevens

This was a great romance collection.  There were 3 new authors for me and so that made it interesting.  The five stories in this collection were a unique collection, some historical and contemporary.  So something for all readers, I felt.

Each story was very different and I enjoyed each storyline as it developed.  This was a Christian read, and that's my style of reading.

I really enjoyed each of the stories and recommend the book.  It was very well written.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for your great review Sunnie, As you said there is something for everyone here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Sunnie! Reviews are so very much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete