Monday, October 7, 2019

A Distance Too Grand by Regina Scott

This was a very different historical adventure.  The beautiful cover is picture perfect for this well-written book.  I loved the cover and I loved the book.

As the photographer Meg, begins her adventure to go with the expedition to determine a route through the Grand Canyon, she is not happily welcomed.  It was expected that the contract to photograph during the expedition, signed by M. Pero, was a male photographer.  Not a woman.

This book was filled with adventure, beautiful descriptions, and some romance.  Ben Coleridge is a man from her past whom she refused to marry.  So that little twist brings some fascinating moments. 

It was amazing some of the things Meg did to get that perfect shot.  Wow!  She was pretty courageous!  The heights she would go or descend to, to get that picture.  I would never have that kind of courage.  As other dangers start to happen, the book fills with intrigue, suspense and adventure.

This book is the start of the author's American Wonders Collection series.  I will definitely be waiting and watching to read each volume.

I loved Meg and Ben.  Their chemistry was perfect and even though she had refused him before, perhaps the second opportunity will be different?

This was my first book that I have read from this author.  Quite frankly, I loved it!  I loved the new and fresh series idea.  A good read.  I highly recommend it.

I received a copy from Revell books.  All thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment