Monday, October 14, 2019

Judy Joo's Korean Soul Food

I wanted to find Korean recipes for which I would be able to easily find the ingredients.  Many I can't.  There was a reference to a place called HMart which specializes in Korean foods.  But not near me at all.  Perhaps online orders?  As there are many recipes that I would like to try. 

I am not a fan of Kimchi so those are classic Korean but I love Bulgogi, which was my first introduction into Korean food.  I was glad to see that recipe there. And will be making that for sure! 

Looking forward to trying out some new recipes.  I am really into classic Korean and Asian food.  I can see that there are some new/modern type recipes in this book and those I was not familiar with, such as the Ko-Mex, Korean-Mexican style recipe.

I received an ebook copy of this book from NetGalley.  All thoughts are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment