Wednesday, March 13, 2024

An Englischer's Amish Courtship: Amish Courtship Series book 4 By Jennifer Spredemann


This wonderful novella was an action packed story.  Not a dull moment.  I had a hard time putting it down. It's the story of Clive, a young Amish man who causes an accident with his buggy and a young expectant woman in an automobile. And so the story begins.  It is a fast paced story with lots of Christian values expressed.  It was a sweet story with teaching moments as Clive takes care of the woman who was injured and is expecting a child. Against the rules of his Amish community, he cares for this woman and they become close.  I loved seeing familiar characters in the story who are also caring but concerned about breaking the rules as they all work through things with God's love and guidance.

The book is good and I am sure others will also enjoy it as well. I highly recommend it.  I was given an arc.  All thoughts and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment