Saturday, March 30, 2024

The Sleuth of Blackfriars Lane by Michelle Griep


This was a good story and I really enjoyed reading it.  I love a good mystery and this one fit the bill!  I loved the suspense.  The setting back in time to 1887 in England was great and I loved the  Detective Agency that Kit and her father began together as a family work.  The story will keep you guessing and that is certainly a mark of a good suspense story.  The characters were engaging and realistic. I have read one of the prior books of this series, and somehow missed one as well. But this book reads well on its own. It did take me a little longer to become engaged in the story but once I did, I am glad that I kept reading.  Definitely worth it!  There was even some humor in this book.  

I received a copy from the publisher.  All thoughts and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment