Sunday, March 24, 2024

Hunted Hotshot Hero by Lisa Childs

I received this book recently.  I first will state that this is not my regular genre.   So that being said, the suspense in the book, was exactly that--very suspenseful right from the beginning.  I note that this book is 10 of the 11 listed, so I have not read any of the previous books.  This is a steamy romance, which is not my preference, so I will base my review on the suspense portion.  There is someone after Rory, a Hotshot and Brittany, a reporter.  Who and why are the questions as they try to escape further harm from a saboteur. The suspense kept me reading and there is definitely lots of action.

If you enjoy lots of action and steamy scenes, this book is for you.  I received an arc from the author.  All thoughts are my own.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment