Sunday, August 24, 2014

Amish Friends Christmas Cookbook by Wanda E. Brunstetter

I was so surprised yesterday to find this lovely cookbook in the mail from Barbour Publishing on behalf of Wanda E. Brunstetter as a gift.  It was not from a contest that I won, but rather a gift, it said, as requested by Wanda, herself.  I was thrilled because it's a lovely book and has some wonderful looking recipes.

The book also has some beautiful Amish photos as well as pages of customs, history and other little tidbits.  I can't wait to try some of these recipes.  The pictures look wonderful and the Spicy Sandwich Loaf by Betty Bricker looks to die for.  I will surely be trying this one.

Thanks so much for this lovely book Wanda!  It is sure to be a hit and I am thrilled to have a copy of this very nice book!  This book will be available on Sept. 1st.  And you can find it here.

1 comment:

  1. I had a Christmas day today. I received a copy of Amish Friends Christmas Cookbook. Love the recipes. Going to make some in a few days. Love it. Wanda you are going to make a lot happy. Great idea for a Christmas gift. I give it 5 stars. Telling everyone I know about it.

    ReplyDelete