Thursday, December 11, 2014

Mail Order Brides: Montana's Bride by Susette Williams


This novella is part of a 4 part historical novella series by Susette Williams.  It was a sweet read taking place in Missouri in the year 1843.  

Mary and Montana had never met but had been writing and it was decided that she would join him in marriage, sight unseen.  As she arrives, there is first a mistaken identity and Montana is still polite even though the woman is not quite what he imagined she would be.

The couple married a few days after her arrival and then a little suspense and mystery begins.  But you will have to read the story to find out what that's all about!

I liked the story and it was a quick moving story with no dull moments.  I would love to read the rest of the series.  The other novellas in this series are Jessie's Bride, Caleb's Bride and Marshall's Bride.  

This author also writes Amish novels, my favorite genre!

I received this ebook from the author for my review, which I have given.

You can find this novella at the following link at Amazon.com.

The author: Suzette Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment