Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Deep Shadows by Vannetta Chapman

I loved it!  Okay, so the description said that this book was "dystopian" and to be honest I didn't have a clue what that meant.  I had to look it up and now I know.  But if you don't know, I will let you look it up for yourself.

This is one book that makes you wonder if you are prepared for what tomorrow may bring into your life.  It definitely made me wonder and I thought that I was "prepared".  Now, not so sure.  This book will make you think and contemplate what the future has in store, how people will react and who is in charge?

I am not giving away any surprises in this book, but this is definitely one of the author's finest works. I highly recommend this book!

I was given a copy of this book from the publisher for my honest review.

You can purchase a copy at the following link.


No comments:

Post a Comment