Thursday, December 8, 2016

Healing a Heart by Amy Lillard

Amy Lillard is one of my favorite authors.  She writes both Amish and contemporary books.This was among her contemporary books.

Because of a night together, Bryn finds herself in a situation which causes her to speak to Jake regarding the results of that night spent together.  His immediate response was not one that she agreed with, but as his family asks her to stay with them for a while she finds herself drawn to Jake and he to her.

This story was very well written, however, not the genre I normally would read.  I enjoyed the book but being that it was  a contemporary book there were some parts that I quickly passed over.  The story was good and I enjoyed reading it.

I received an ebook copy from Netgalley for my honest review, which I have given.

No comments:

Post a Comment