Friday, May 5, 2017

The Amish Cooking Class, The Blessing by Wanda E. Brunstetter

Book 2 of Wanda E. Brunstetter's The Amish Cooking Class series was a wonderful addition to this series.  I really enjoyed book 1 and book 2 did not disappoint.

Heidi and Lyle Troyer's hopes and expectations were not fulfilled, yet Heidi perseveres and receives happiness in her life.  She shares her insights, her faith with those who come to her cooking class.

Both of the books in the series, have feelings of hope, love, friendship, forgiveness and trust in God.  Heidi shares a scripture with each of her recipe cards.  This touching story left me wanting for more.  I hope there will be more additions to her Cooking Class series.  The stories are uplifting and enjoyable to read.

I received an copy of this book from Barbour Publishing for my honest review.  All thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment