Friday, June 9, 2017

The Elf and the Princess (The Silent Warrior Trilogy Book 1) Audible Version by Anna Del C. Dye

This is the debut  book of Anna del C. Dye.  I don't generally read too much from the Fantasy genre, but this was a fun, different and "real seeming" book.  The events included battles, romance, a little mystery and a little sadness at times when events caused difficult situations.

There was a lot of description in the book and it made for an interesting read.

The narrator, George Tintura had a pleasant to hear voice and each character was portrayed in a different way making it easy to know the speaker, even the female voices.

It was an enjoyable book with a few twists and turns along the way.  I am sure book 2 will be an interesting read as well!

I received an ebook version from the author for my honest review which I have given.

1 comment:

  1. I appreciate your time and effort in doing this review. I am happy you like it.

    ReplyDelete