Friday, August 18, 2017

The Rebels of Cordovia by Linda Weaver Clarke Audible Version



I have to admit, I am starting to get spoiled with all the great books that can be found on Audible.com.  I love the fact that you can plug-in the headset and listen without turning pages or holding a book.  It's wonderful!  I was so excited to get this copy of The Rebels of Cordovia by Linda Weaver Clarke.  It's a great read and the narrator, Carolyn Kashner has a very pleasant voice, with plenty of expression and great vocal changes to help identify the characters.

I so enjoyed this fun book!  It has adventure, romance, a little mystery, history and action.  No boring moments here.  Linda Weaver Clarke's Audible book is really entertaining and enjoyable. And it has a great ending! Which I won't tell you about because you really need to get this book. 

Rebels for the cause of the people, Robin and her rebels have to decide whether or not to join forces to protect the rights of the people. Placed back in the days of wicked and oppressive kings, the rebels work together for the freedoms of the common people.  Will they succeed against the governing forces? 

The romance is sweet and the action is plenty.  I highly recommend this entertaining book!
Disclosure: I received a copy of this book for my honest review, which I have given.

Here is where you can get your own copy at Audible.com





















No comments:

Post a Comment