Wednesday, September 6, 2017

When the Bishop Needs an Alibi by Vannetta Chapman

I have been a long-time fan of author Vannetta Chapman.  She writes Amish books and mysteries so well!  Combine the two genres and you have an amazing book!  And so it is.

This mystery is one that keeps you wondering what is happening through out-a real page turner.  It's book 2 of her Amish Bishop Mysteries series.  So I am going to have a hard time waiting for the next installment.

I love the interaction between the Amish and the "Englishers" and the kind and helpful nature of Henry and his many artistic talents.
I feel that anyone who enjoys Amish mysteries will find this book a great work.  

I received a copy of this book from the author for my review.  All thoughts are my own.

You can grab your copy here!

The author, Vannetta Chapman


1 comment: