Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Guarded Prognosis by Dr. Richard L. Mabry M.D.

Dr. Mabry's latest book was so good!  It was a real page turner and I had a difficult time putting it down to do the things I had to do!    There was a lot of mystery, suspense, adding up to an absolutely great book.  The subject matter was very contemporary, very believable and certainly something that might be a real occurrence in the life of a doctor.

There was also just a little touch of "romance" perhaps.  This book is a book that you won't want to miss, especially if you like to read mysteries, which I definitely do!

I liked the fact too, that there was some religious intonations which showed that we all can do many things on our own, but can do all things with God.  That we should trust and remember Him and that it's never too late to turn our lives around.

All in all, a great book and I am very happy that I had the chance to read it.

I received an ebook copy from the author. All thoughts are my own.

1 comment: