Monday, December 17, 2018

Ellie's Redemption by Molly Jebber

Set in Charm, Ohio, this is the second book in the Amish Charm Bakery series.  It is the first of the series that I read but actually didn't realize that it was book 2 at the time.  I don't feel that I was in any way confused by the fact that I hadn't read book 1 and it can clearly stand on it's own.

The story of Ellie and Joel was a story of love at first sight with bumps and bruises along their way.  The biggest problem being that of Joe's mother as she hears bits and pieces about Ellie's passed through the Amish grapevine.  Convinced that Ellie is just trouble, she makes it clear Ellie is persona non Grata.

Will Joel's mother keep the young couple apart or will she ever find it possible to forget and forgive?

This is a sweet romance and an enjoyable read.

I received an ebook copy from NetGalley.  All thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment