Monday, June 17, 2019

Love's Truest Hope Three Inspirational Novellas by Laura V. Hilton, Rachel J. Good and Mary Alford

Three Amish stories all different and interesting in their own ways.  I enjoyed each one of them!

Mission of Love Laura V. Hilton

This was an excellent story about an Amish man providing service to the community and his caring for others and how he helps those in need.  I really enjoyed this interesting storyline.

Bid for Love by Rachel J. Good

Their service was sold to the highest bidder and it was VERY HIGH!  The young Amish threesome that volunteered their services as yard workers are now wondering just what is expected of them and why?  This is a bit of a mystery as well as romance.  You will love knowing what the reason for this is.  Such a great story and a wonderful read.

Plain Redemption by Mary Alford

This is an author whose name I have often seen in connection to Amish fiction yet my first chance to read some of her writing.  I was happy to read this enjoyable book and will be looking for more from this author.

I was given an ebook copy of this book.  All thoughts are my own.



No comments:

Post a Comment