Saturday, June 6, 2020

A Faith of Her Own by Kathleen Fuller A Middlefield Amish Novel Book 1

Kathleen Fuller gifted this book to my 91 year old mother who loves to read and especially enjoys Amish romance.  And of course, she lent it to me to read.  And I am glad she did.

I really enjoyed this book and have to admit that I haven't read the rest of the series yet.  I will definitely try to do that, though.  I am hoping that Anna Mae and Jeremiah might appear in the next book!  Loved these strong and good characters with hearts of gold!

The book started a little slower than some of the "grab you from page one books" that I have been reading lately, but it managed to touch my heart with the warm and loving characters and their care for others well being.  There is a little conflict, romance and some trials as Anna Mae searches to find the path she is meant to follow.  Decisions don't always come easily as her's was not immediately clear to her.  It's a good book of trust in God's plan for each of us, plans that are not always ones we expect or realize without prayer and patience.

Good book, loved it!


No comments:

Post a Comment