Thursday, December 3, 2020

Her Amish Wedding Quilt by Winnie Griggs


 This was the first book I have read by this author.  So was happy to read it and it was a good book.  It was a great introduction to a new author which is always fun to see different styles of writing, different viewpoints, etc.  I will continue to watch for this author.  I really thought it was a well written, and entertaining book.  

I loved Greta and Noah.  I loved the matchmaker role of Greta and the determination and strong character she portrayed. I thought Noah was a wonderful match and his mature character seemed to come through as he went along with the hunt for his perfect match.  Will he ever find the right one???

This was truly an enjoyable read.  Great story, great characters!  Just a great book all around.

I received an ebook copy from NetGalley.  All thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment