Monday, November 28, 2022

On My Honor by Patty Smith Hall


I love the stories of faith that come through the Heroines of WWII series.  And this story continued the interesting and captivating books of the series.  This was a book about a group of Girl Scouts who discover a stranger on the beach who was basically washed ashore after a tanker attack.  Ginny, a sister of one of these Girl Scouts helps the girls but is worried that the mysterious stranger could be a real danger to them all.  The book is filled with intrigue and mystery.  Definitely the type of book I enjoy and I did!  The scouts did a great job as they worked towards helping the cause.  I highly recommend this book and the entire series.  I have really enjoyed them!

I received a copy of this book from Barbour Publishing and was not required to give a positive review.  All thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment