Friday, December 9, 2022

The Quilt That Knew by Patrick E. Craig


If you have read the Apple Creek Series by this author and even if you haven't, you will love this new book by Patrick E. Craig!  What a mystery!  It totally kept me wondering about "Who dun it".  And I kept trying to figure it out and my mind changed as I continued to read.  I just wasn't sure till the very end.  It was a really good mystery and so well written.  I could not stop reading until every last page was read.  This book brought back the mystery lover in me and add that with an Amish setting, I was hooked!  I was completely invested in this book.  I loved the characters that returned from the previous books and I loved that the Amish aren't perfect, and that they are human as are we all.

I received an ebook copy of this book from the author.  All thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment