Monday, January 23, 2023

The Dark Reckoning by Sarah Hamaker (The Cold War Legacy book 3)

I seem to be reading a lot of suspense and mystery books lately.  But I love them!  This book was really good and a good suspense keeps me turning pages.  This book did.  I always wish I had more time for reading!  I enjoyed the mystery and the interaction between Cy and Isana. You could easily feel the relationship forming between them. The book had some German language in it.  And that also sparks my interest as I am native German.  In many books I've read which used German, the German wasn't really so well written, but in this book it seemed very accurate to me.  

I haven't read books 1 and 2, but didn't feel lost in anyway, so it is a book that stands on its own, as well. I really enjoyed the intensity, the human feelings, happy, sad, fearful, the full gamut.  This was a well-written book and I recommend it!  I am sure you will enjoy it.

I received a copy of this book from the author.  All thoughts are my own.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment