Saturday, February 11, 2023

Remember Me by Tracie Peterson (Pictures of the Heart Book 1)



 
I  Just loved reading this story!  Overcoming what has happened in the past is not always easy.  Forgiving oneself, especially and trusting in God for things we can't control.  And that is what I felt had to happen for Addie to completely move past what she experienced in her life.  This Christian romance takes place in Seattle in the year 1909 at the time of the Alaska-Yukon-Pacific Expo.  Moving from the Yukon to Seattle, Addie starts a new life and wants to forget the past, but the past won't stay away.

A very interesting read and I finished it in two evenings.  It was hard for me to put the book down and it really captivated my interest and held it till the very end.  I am sure you will just love it!

I received this book from the publisher and was not required to leave a review. All thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment