Thursday, November 6, 2014

The Simple Life Devotional by Wanda E. Brunstetter

I just finished reading The Simple Life Devotional and can only say, Wanda has crafted a meaningful, wonderful and inspiring book of Devotional thoughts.  The book follows a pattern with a short story telling of some Amish experiences and then a section called "Food for Thought" containing an uplifting thought followed by a section called "Food for the body".  Food for the body includes a wonderful recipe.  Some looked so tempting I couldn't wait to try them.

The 60 devotional stories are proceeded by a scripture pertaining to the story.  The devotionals are all based on experiences of her Amish friends with each giving you an uplifting feeling.  I read every devotional and saw many that I wanted to apply to my own life.

Wanda is such a good writer and I feel really happy and blessed to have been able to read this excellent book!  I highly recommend it.
5 stars for Wanda's new book!                                                                  
Author Wanda E. Brunstetter

No comments:

Post a Comment