Thursday, January 1, 2015

Huckleberry Spring by Jennifer Beckstrand

I am so lucky to have been able to read Huckleberry Spring!  Jennifer Beckstrand is such a fun author.  There is a little of everything in her books, including humor.

So Anna and Felty Helmuth are at it again.  Anna has a grandson, Ben, whom she wants to "marry-off" and she wants his ex-fiance to be the one!

But since Ben just dumped her without explanation, leaves Bonduel, WI. and heads to Florida, it will not be an easy to fix situation.  But, of course, Anna is up to a challenge.

Will she succeed or fail?  But Ben carries a secret alone in his heart that will change lives forever.

Jennifer's characters are well developed and the story lines are always new and interesting.  Never a dull moment.  You can read this book as a stand alone, but I highly recommend the earlier books in the series because they will keep you waiting for more.  This is a great read!  I am so happy I was able to read this!

I received a copy of this book from the publisher for my honest review.  There was no monetary compensation and opinions are my own.

Here is the link to Jennifer's blog. And where you can find all about her and her writing!

Her book is available here for preorder at Amazon.com

1 comment:

  1. Sonja! What a nice review. Thank you so much for reading. I'm glad you enjoyed Huckleberry Spring. I think readers will really get a kick out of what Felty cheerfully sacrifices to make Anna's matchmaking schemes be successful.

    ReplyDelete