Sunday, March 15, 2015

Showstoppers by Helen Smith

I have just finished Showstoppers and had previously read Three Sisters.  This is a cozy mystery and begins as Emily Castles' neighbor tells of her threatening letters.  These letters continue throughout the story of a drama school performance scheduled and some pretty interesting scenes that this causes.

Neighbor Victoria enlists Emily to  help her to figure out what has happened to her video that both she and her then boyfriend created in drama school. Not the type of video you might be thinking.  But one that seems to bring misfortune to anyone that sees it.

It's a light-hearted mystery novella which doesn't take too long to read.  I think that I may have liked the Three Sisters mystery a bit better.  But this was good and the characters were interesting and different.

I received an e-book copy from the author for my honest review which I have given.

No comments:

Post a Comment