Saturday, April 25, 2015

Jacob's Daughter by Samantha Jillian Bayarr

This is a book that I really enjoyed reading.  As I was reading the reviews of this book and some said it was unbelievable that the prodigal daughter, Lizzie, was welcomed both by her parents and also by her church elders and officials.  I kind of agree, but yet not.  I know if I had a straying child that returned, I would be unbelievably happy.  Although I would feel the need to work through the past, I know that I would be so grateful that the child returned and for whatever reasons, would welcome that child.

So for me, it was a good read, and I liked that fact that the daughter, Lizzie was doing what she felt best for herself and most of all, her child, as well.

This was one of those books that kept me reading.  You can still get a great deal on Amazon of this book here.


No comments:

Post a Comment