Wednesday, April 15, 2015

The Lumberjacks' Ball by Carrie Fancett Pagels

This is the second book of the Christy Lumber Camp Series.  Carrie Fancett Pagels is quite the writer and she has created another hit!

Rebecca, at age 17, had experienced a life-threatening encounter with a very despicable sort.  This harrowing experience has left her a different woman, I suspect trying to get past the experience has left emotional scars that are hard to overcome causing her to withdraw from others.

As Garrett comes to look for work, her past experience resurfaces as realization of the fact that the event that changed her life 10 years earlier was shared by the two of them.

Garrett wants to court her, ask her to the upcoming Lumberjacks' Ball, but she seems not open to this or at least not ready to accept his attentions, despite inner feelings telling her otherwise.

This is a sweet romance and a most interesting read.  I know you will enjoy it as I did!  I hope to see a third book for this series!

An ebook copy was given to me from the author for my honest review, which I have given.

 Thanks Carrie, this is a great book!

Author Carrie Fancett Pagels
You can purchase her book at this link.

1 comment:

  1. Sonja, I love this review!!! Thanks so much!!! Many blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete