Like most other bookworms, great books make their way onto my "things I'm thankful for" list every year. It's hard to choose favorites, but I went ahead and picked five books I read in 2015 and am thankful for.
- Katia by Bruce Judisch: This was a book that totally touched my heart!
- For Maria, by Bruce Judisch: A second book by this author. Amazingly accurate!
- Joline's Redemption, by Vickie McDonough, a book of repentence and forgiveness!
- Honor, by Lyn Cote: A strong woman of high moral standing.
- The Substitute Bride, by Carrie Fancett Pagels: I'm thankful for this book because the author named her lead character after me!