Wednesday, November 11, 2015

The Reluctant Duchess by Sharon Cullen

This was the first book from this author that I have read.  I enjoyed it very much.  I have not personally read many Regency Romance books, but it held my interest and kept me reading till the very end.

Lady Sara come to Duke Rossmoyne to receive help.  Her cousin had been murdered several years before and now Lady Sara was receiving letters and becoming fearful she approaches her deceased cousin Meredith's fiance.  Although having planned to not stay in London, Lady Sara's request for help does not go unanswered.  And he appears to have a bit of attraction immediately to Lady Sara.

Sara is not the same as her up and coming cousin was and prefers not to be in the limelight. However, despite this fact, Gabriel, Duke of Rossmoyne, has decided to help find the letter-writing murderer before more bad events should occur.

I enjoyed the book very much and hope to find more books from this author.

I received an ebook version of this book from NetGalley and have given my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment